Best used with Surface Sanitiser Concentrate Antiviral Disinfectant or Surface Sanitiser Ready to Use Antiviral Disinfectant:
Tested against BS EN 14476, BS EN 1276, BS EN 1650 & BS EN 13697 (for more information on standards see below)
Is a ready to use amphoteric biocidal bactericidal killer, which will destroy 99.99% of harmful airborne bacteria and infectious organisms
Used on all surfaces including soft furnishings where bacteria can rapidly grow
Is food and pet safe
Required Standards Meaning:
1) BS EN 14476 – Viricidal quantitative suspension test for chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in human medicine.
2) BS EN 1650 – Chemical disinfectants and antiseptics – Quantitative suspension test for the evaluation of fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants and antiseptics used in food, industrial, domestic, and institutional areas
3) BS EN 13697 – Quantitative non-porous surface test for the evaluation of bactericidal and/or fungicidal activity of chemical disinfectants used in food, industrial, domestic and institutional areas.
4) BS EN 1276 – is the European standard for the bactericidal activity of chemical disinfectants as proof of effective infection control against harmful micro-organisms such as MRSA, Salmonella, E.Coli, Flu Virus (H1N1) and Pseudomonas Aeruginosa & coronavirus strains including COVID. In order to pass this standard, products have been tested by an independent laboratory and must prove a bacteria kill rate of 99.999% within 5 minutes.
5) Manufactured in the United Kingdom under ISO:9001:2015, Surface Sanitiser Concentrate Antiviral Disinfectant has been proven as a highly effective Antiviral Disinfectant.
May be applied at ambient or elevated temperatures by brushing, soaking, spraying or fogging.